Tuesday, August 20, 2024

SILENCING THE OPPOSTION-101 (WITH A BIT OF SATIRE)


In keeping with FB's strive to "protect Freedom of Speech" (satire, of course) . . . on the morning of 08/20/2024, the Facebook system sent me the following message on my Facebook page, i.e., after I had attempted to copy and post as a comment my recent Facebook posting, titled "SNAPSHOTS FROM HISTORY WORTH SPECIAL PONDERING”. ........ "Your account is restricted for 1 hour. Your account activity didn't follow our Community Standards, so you can't do one or more things you usually do." 

Obviously, I must have somehow upset Facebook's radical-left-biased algorithms.  Shame on me!  ---William James Moore - 08/20/2024.

=     =     =

PS -  In addition to posting on my Facebook page, my "above-referenced" posting is also posted on this, herein, blogsite.

No comments: